Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day

We had a great Mothers Day! We went to church with my mom (dad was out visiting EJ) then met Dusty & Gina for brunch at Riverside CC. I feel so lucky to be a mom of 2 wonderful kids...motherhood has simply been the best job of my life! :) I also feel so fortunate for my own mom~she is truly one of the most important people in my life. Here are some photos from the day!






Nana in the back with the kids!



Funny faces
















We walked around outside scoping out where Uncle EJ & Jenee are going to get married this summer








Brady & Liv practiced how they will walk when they are the ringbearer & flower girl!






























3 comments:

Marcy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! LOVE the pig tails on Livy! :)

Erin said...

These are darling photos Al. Your kids are absolutely precious. Happy Mother's day!

The Johnsons said...

The kiddos look so dang cute!! I too love Liv's piggys.