This is obviously embarrasing that I haven't posted these but it's been so crazy & now I finally can catch my breath! :)
We started our morning with heart shaped pancakes with sprinkles
Kids worked on their Valentines projects while I cooked breakfast which they thought was pretty cool!
...oh boy...while I was cleaning up from breakfast & making Brady's lunch for preschool, Liv got into a bit of a mess with Mommy's makeup...it truly was all I could do to not bust out laughing while I took this picture but she was in the doghouse which is clear by her expression...:)
We made Daddy's favorite dinner that night & had a little fun with the glasses!
I know...overkill but we ended dinner with a heart shaped cake...so funny in hindsight.
Sneaking tastes...
1 comment:
oh liv...
cash got into my makeup the other morning as well. livi's eyeliner was a little closer to where it actually should be. cash looked like he had a beard...a big, thick beard. those kids!!
Post a Comment