At Liv's 3 year checkup, our pediatrician suggested we go to Great Falls to visit the pediatric cardiologist in the state to check on Liv's heart murmur. We've known about her murmur since she was 6 months old and it's never been an issue but our doctor wanted to make sure it was fine. The peds cardiologist comes to Bozeman once a month but he was booked until late April. Jeff & I both felt that rather than waiting & worrying that there was something else going on, we would just take her up there & get things checked out! I am so glad we did--everything checked out just fine. The Dr. said she has a very LOUD heart murmur, but a very NORMAL heart murmur & that was a relief! :) Brady got to spend the day with Nana & Papa & even got to help Papa put together a basketball hoop for their house which he LOVES.
Here she is in the room getting ready to watch a movie while they did the echocardiogram...so cute.
They also did an ultrasound so she thought it was pretty crazy she had all these "stickers" on her chest...she's also holding a picture of her heart that she got from the echo.
Eating lunch in Great Falls
Mom sent me this picture of the boys working on the hoop!
A couple pictures off my phone of our sweetie pie
Although it was a little nerve wracking, I am so glad we got it checked out & I am so thankful for healthy children. We are so blessed.



3 comments:
She is such a good little girl...just sitting there all nice for them to do their testing! I am so glad everything turned out okay. :)
So glad everything turned out OK! And is that El Comedor?!? I could definitely go for a fluffy taco and a plate of nachos. XOXO
That first pic of Liv in the gown is so cute. She looks so tiny in that big gown.
Post a Comment