Big milestone today! A little hard to put into words the range of emotions this mama is feeling today...for one, I am so very excited for him! Jeff & I both loved school & know he will too. He is SO READY and he has an absolute wonderful teacher! :) On the other hand, boy will I miss my baby! Gone are those lazy mornings & long lunches together but we had a great visit while he was eating his after school snack & I got to hear all about his first day so I'm looking forward to starting that tradition. Livvy & I are going to have lots of fun on our girls days too!
I'm not the best artist but wanted to start this little cute tradition so we can see how much he changes every year!
Livvy loves her big brother...when he got home she couldn't keep her hands off of him! Somebody else missed him I think! :)

On his way!!



No comments:
Post a Comment