Thursday, September 13, 2012

Gold Rush in the Dark

As usual, our first Bobcat game was the Gold Rush game BUT for the first time ever it was under the lights!  The Cats won & it was an absolutely fantastic atmosphere with over 20,000 Bobcat fans.  SO.MUCH.FUN.  Grampy came up for the game & Grammy stayed home and watched Liv.  We live so close to the stadium now that they danced to the game music right on our back patio!  
It was a special night for Brady because he has been more excited about these lights for almost a year & has been looking forward to this night game so much!!  He loved every second & it was fun to watch him take it all in.Uncle EJ  Uncle Fun also came home for the big game so we had a blast hanging out with him...wish he could be home for every game!

The student endzone


Gina & I!


Call Me Maybe?!

Jeff, Grampy & I


Brady hangin' with Nana & Papa


Smooches from my buddy


Dusty celebrating our first touchdown


Self Portrait


Grampy & his buddy


Uncle Fun with Brady

1 comment:

EJ said...

That weekend was sooo much fun. I enjoyed hanging with you guys so much. It was great to get to experience that stuff that I have missed so much over the years!