Our little girl has a lot going on too! Today she started preschool-she is going 2 mornings a week & was so excited to start! She had a great first day & loves her teachers. She is such a little social butterfly & was totally comfortable right away...she's gonna have a great year. :)
Still posin'!
Liv was able to join Maddy's gymnastics group & she had her first day last week! Her enthusiasm was literally the cutest, most endearing thing I've seen & I am so happy she's doing it. She & Maddy held hands for much of the time & she has been asking about when she gets to go back about twice a day since we went!
Supergirl.
Best buds.
Liv's in her little leotard & Maddy's right behind her...super excited here!



1 comment:
She is sooo cute!! I love her huge smile in that group of kids - I can't wait to see her again... she has changed so much since I saw her last!!
Post a Comment