Thursday, December 26, 2013

Arizona Fun!

We went on a little quick trip in October down to Tucson with our dear friends, The Johnsons.  Jenny's mom has a house down there and it was absolutely wonderful!  It was a perfect golf weekend and Jenny and I even got some spa time in too!  All in all, very relaxing and one of the best weekends we've had!  Fun golf, awesome meals, and relaxing time with our buddies.


This photo was taken about 10 minutes after we thought I had gotten a hole-in-one!  To say it was an emotional rollercoaster would be an understatement...we all saw it go in...went CRAZY...drove up to it and see that there was a slight drop before the hole and the ball was actually about 6 inches from it!! :(  Oh well, it made for a pretty funny story and maybe I'll still get one someday.

Dove Mountain-beautiful course!



We got thirsty in the desert...oh and went through about 20 balls each! :)  This was what we considered at the time a very "artistic" shot....hee hee hee hee


Dinner Saturday...nice tan line mama.



The view from our backyard!



No comments: