Our sweet, kind, loving little boy turned 7 in early December! Even as I type this, I still can't believe we have a 7 year old...everyone says how fast time goes but it really is amazing. Brady is at such a fun age--he is loving school, has great buddies, is truly best friends with his little sister and is just such a JOY in our lives.
We had a little family get together the night before his birthday which was so much fun! He requested his favorite dinner, spaghetti. :)

Brady and Uncle EJ playing with his birthday gift from Jeff and I...unfortunately this little 7 year old broke into the toy room this morning (aka somehow picked the lock!?!) so the surprise was somewhat diminished...I was SO MAD...but it was so out of character (and I think kind of an accident on my little rule-follower's part) that I couldn't stay mad too long. :) He has spent HOURS playing with this hoop shoot and it's so fun to watch and to play with him!
EJ and Jenee got him the Twister game which was a huge hit--everyone got a huge kick out of Papa trying to maneuver his way through the game! I love how hard Livvy and Nana are laughing in this one. :)
Livvy absolutely LOVED this game!
Of course we made our big boy breakfast in bed!
THIS was what my phone said the morning of his birthday! Even for Bozeman pretty darn chilly!
A little sleepover! Sweet, sweet kiddos.



No comments:
Post a Comment