Sunday, December 15, 2013

Halloween 2013

Wow do I have a lot of catching up to do on here!!!!! :/

Here are some of our pictures from Halloween this year.  The kiddos went as pirates (Anne Bonnie and Blackbeard)  I figured it may be the first (and last) time I could convince them to dress alike and it worked! :)  They loved their costumes and loved trick or treating with their friends.  Our neighborhood is so busy with little kids that I had to be on duty at the house handing out candy with Sonny who by the way, may be the only dog I know who absolutely LOVES Halloween.  He thinks all the kids are coming to the door to see him and he always feels very fancy in his football costume--luckily Uncle Dusty doesn't seem to mind his jersey being worn by a dog...



The Johnson, Wantulok and Weedin crew!

My buddy.


Poor Livvy Kay was really sick that week :(  EJ and Jenee hosted us all over for a fun little Halloween party that week but all she wanted to do was snuggle Papa...I don't think he minded one bit but it was breaking our hearts to see our little peanut sick.  Daddy was in New Orleans on an awesome fishing trip with Grampy that week but got home on Halloween day!


Our pumpkins that we carved at the party!


Jenee had organized all these fun little Halloween games--this one was mummy making where we broke into teams and competed to see who could make a mummy the fastest!



Another game was trying to figure out what was in these bags (goblins eyeballs = grapes)  This was SO MUCH FUN --Brady just loved it!!


We also made caramel apples

Jeff and I helped in Brady's classroom for his Halloween party--Jeff manned the bean bag toss...a game he and Brady are experts at thanks to the multitude of tailgates they have attended! :)


Mason and Brady getting mummified!


Arrggghh!!!!



No comments: