Monday, July 18, 2011

Boys Day Out!

We invited our buddy Ben over for a fun playdate a couple weeks ago & they had some serious fun!  First on the agenda--playing in the backyard!  I bet they had a "Super Soaker War" for over 2 hours--they both happened to be playing bad guys so it was pretty cute to hear the narrative throughout that time...Liv & I mainly stayed on the sideline & watched with humor. :)






I then took the boys to Riverside to swim & have a hot dog lunch--needless to say Brady's nap was substantial that afternoon! :)  They play so good together & had such fun being little boys--definitely going to do this again!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Fun summer days! Love that Brady is getting some boy time in after spending time with all these girls!!

Marcy said...

Fun summer memories for those boys!!! :)