We brought dinner out to my parents' house on Friday evening to kick off a much-needed relaxing, plan-free weekend! While the girls relaxed (i.e. mommy with a glass of wine & magazines, Liv exploring the back yard) the boys headed out to do a little fishing (i.e. Brady's favorite new pastime!)
Brady showing little sis how it's done!
Daddy caught a lunker & Brady helped him bring it in!
Good one guys!!
Gotta kiss him...
...and send him on his way!
Happy guys
Cute videos
Nana & Papa got done with golf & came down to check things out! I love this one of my mom and Brady...
The view from the fishing spot
And from the backyard--so gorgeous!
2 comments:
great fishing pixs! I think he's going to be quite the fisherman!! grammy & grampy
I love how proud Brady is of his catch and props to him for kissing the fish. . .I can't even touch a fish without freaking out.
Post a Comment