Monday, August 3, 2009

Goodbye (temporarily) to Heidz

My cousin (and very close friend) Heidi leaves in 2 days for an incredible adventure! She is going on a mission to Papua New Guinea for 2 years and is very excited about it. I know she will do amazing things and touch so many people, so while I am very sad about her leaving for 2 years, I am very happy for the people of PNG because they are about to meet TRULY a one-of-a-kind human being.
She & I (+ Brady & Olivia) have had coffee every week for 5 years now...hardly any weeks missed in that time! She lights up every room she steps into & will no doubt inspire many to learn of the love of God.
She has been one of the most thoughtful, consistant friends in my life & I love her very much. Best of luck to Heidz!!













No comments: