My Dad hit his first hole-in-one last Sunday & we helped him celebrate! He & Jeff were playing together for the first time of the summer~Jeff is starting to become somewhat of a good luck charm...this is the 3rd one he's witnessed in the last couple of years (including his own dad!) My mom, the kids & I went out afterwards & played another 9 with them. Brady & Livvy are such good little kids on the golf course & Brady is a VERY energetic cheerleader as you will see in the video. :) Congrats, Papa!
The boys at the hole






3 comments:
That is awesome!! Congrats to Brad - and your lucky charms hubster!! Brady's cheerleading during tee-off certainly wouldn't distract me, the shank-master... might even help the ball go farther! :)
Congratulations Brad! That is so great! I think hitting a hole in one would be a pretty amazing feeling. When I worked at the golf course when I was 16, I was told that when someone hit a hole-in-one, they had to then buy everyone in the clubhouse a drink - did this happen in Brad's case??
oh yeah! but it was pretty quiet so not a huge deal-have to keep up with tradition! :)
Post a Comment