Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Olivia: 5 months old!!

What can I say about my sweet little girl? I can't believe it's been 5 months already!! She is just growing up so fast before our eyes & we are loving getting to know her little personality lately.
She is starting to move around...quite a bit! She rolled over for the first time a little after four months old & hasn't slowed down since! She's got both ways figured out & always seems to be twisting & turning to watch what her big brother is up to!
She has THE BIGGEST smile I have ever seen...gee, I wonder where she is getting that?! :)
She literally lights up every time her Daddy walks in the room...totally melting his heart more & more daily.
She & her mommy have a very strong bond & I am never out of her sight when I'm in the room...I am very close with my mom, so I'm very much looking forward to having that relationship with Livvy.
She shrieks with joy more than any baby I have ever been around...in fact, she is a very happy little person, but will go from 0-60 when something's got her upset! :)
She absolutely ADORES her big brother...I would never have guessed that she would be looking up to Brady already but she really does!
Bathtime is one of her favorites!! Here she is, lounging on Brady's bed post-bath...
She REALLY likes to be swaddled when she's sleeping

Although once in a while she gets out!


She LOVES her family!



...And LOVES being outside!



She just started solids (rice cereal) last night...she wasn't so sure about the food, but was really liking that all of the attention was on her! :)




Her SIGNATURE expression :)

Livvy taking her first bites...Brady providing commentary, "it's icky!"


2 comments:

Emily+Anthony said...

Oh my goodness - she is such a little cutie pie!! It has been so fun watching her and Brady grow... can't wait for more!!

The Johnsons said...

Precious! Love those blue eyes!!