We took the kids up to the lake to meet my parents last weekend for a couple of days & had a ton of fun! Here are some fun pics~
The first thing Brady says he's looking forward to when we go to the cabin is the "Donettes" (aka white powdered little donuts...yummy!!) Here is some evidence he was loving them Saturday...




Sonny & Lucy...talk about BFF's!!

Livvy LOVES the cabin! She was all smiles the second we walked in & was really having fun on our boat rides!



Brady swam in the lake!!! I was so proud of him~we anchored our boat & he & Jeff & I took a little swim. At first, he was clinging onto Jeff for dear life (we soon learned we needed a life jacket too! :)) But then he was having a total blast...even with the icky seaweed!





I love this photo...

The many faces of our little girl~


For some reason, this reminds me completely of my pal, Ramie! I've seen Rame make this face a million times! :)

One of the spots we anchored was a really neat little cove & Jeff & Brady explored & pretended to find lots of things...such as dinosaur bones!!

I finally had a chance to waterski!! Two pregnancies have thwarted my chances to go the last couple of summers so I was totally LOVING it & it was fun for Brady to see Mama doing something athletic for once! :)

This video is a little hard to hear...but Brady is trying to make a wish (he literally had no clue what making a wish was so it was pretty funny.) PLUS some fun footage of Liv!
No comments:
Post a Comment