We have been wanting to find a time to take the kids up camping and this weekend was our last chance to do it! Liv had never slept in a tent so we were excited nervous about how that would go! :) She did GREAT & I got to witness her reaction when she woke up that morning in the tent...her eyes got really wide looking around & trying to process it, then a huge smile came across her face & she rolled over, looked at me & said, "I wuv dis tent!" :) So darn cute. We went with our good friends (and pre-kids camping buddies!) The Fischers and Wes brought up the girls too! I also started playing with my new camera so this was mostly practice with that.
Little Sweeties.
I took this one of Lone Mountain from inside the car whizzing by...boy do I LOVE this camera!!
Kids helping Daddy set up the tent
SWEET little Ellie! It was her first camping experience too!
Brady leading Hadley, Harper & Liv on a little adventure!
The little girls weren't so sure about me setting this group shot up in the river...
Liv & Harper doing funny faces
The dads were putting the big kids to work...moving logs to use as foot rests around the fire...oh boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment