Friday, September 30, 2011

Fieldtrip Time!

Brady had his first field trip yesterday & I was lucky enough to help out!  For their first field trip, they went to their teacher, Miss Maggie's house for a snack and play in her awesome back yard, then on a little walk to a duck pond & park complete with a climbing wall!  It was so fun to meet the kids in his class I hadn't met & just watch him interact with his classmates & teachers.  Being able to help out on this kind of thing has been something I have been looking forward to since I've been a mom and I know this is just the first of many times!  I brought my little camera so I could catch some pictures of the kiddos.


Part of the class on her front porch--she has a very cool & unique house & it was fun for them to see that she has a family of her own & doesn't live at the school! :)


Brady, Liam & Teddy climbing her big tree in the backyard


Pumpkin bread for snack


Heading to the duck pond hand in hand with their walking friend


Feeding the ducks


Lots of these climbing walls around town--very fun for kids!







Brady & Liam were having lots of fun together


No comments: