I wanted to post some pictures of Brady's special 6th birthday! He had an awesome day & then got to celebrate with 10 of his buddies a couple days later!
Traditional breakfast in bed...chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream! :)
Our elf, Suzie even snuck in overnight & decorated his room!
Sonny was obviously extremely amped.
I brought his ice cream dixie cup treats to school & got to watch his class celebrate his special day! Soooo cute.
Mrs. Saboda was out that day so they had a guest teacher...things were a little lot chaotic...pretty hilarious!
That night we had a family dinner to celebrate!
Ahhh...speaking of chaos, here is the group at his friend party at the Ridge. We invited all the boys in his Kindergarten class plus his closest buddies. They had SO.MUCH.FUN and were pretty entertaining to watch. Jeff & I kept the group mostly in control & nobody got hurt which was good! :) Brady loved every minute.
I love Livvy's face here...she was feeling pretty special that she was the only girl there!
Just hammin' it up!
Momma even hopped in...I wonder when I'm going to grow up? :)


2 comments:
He is so handsome Al! The pics of all of the boys are cracking me up!!! Especially the little dude on the far left in the purple shirt, in the group pics!! Too funny!!
Happy birthday Brady! I LOVE the picture of him at school with his birthday crown on...so sweet!!!
Post a Comment