Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Napa Valley & Bobcat Football

In early November we headed to Napa Valley & to catch the Bobcats vs. Sacramento State.  We went with my folks, Dusty & Gina, and EJ & Jenee and we had an absolute blast!!  Grammy & Grampy were sweet enough to come up & stay with the kids & the four of them had so much fun together.  

I am in love with Napa...it just gets better & better each time I visit.


At lunch at Auberge Du Soleil for lunch & a toast!









We took a limo ride to dinner the first night & to say we were having fun is an understatement...cleary.






We watched most of the Nebraska/Michigan State game before the Cat game...things didn't end well for State...wonder if that's why EJ has a tense, claw-like grip on his wife's shoulder?? :)



Jenee & I at the MSU tailgate!


Cats Win!!



OK, I have always wanted to do the "biking through the vineyards" thing & we actually did it!  Although my hubby was a little hesitant...he thought the "luxury car tour" seemed a little better but we all had an amazing time!!  I loved it so much...the weather was perfect & we all just had so much fun.









Heading into Frogs Leap--my new fave!








After the bike tour we did a little more tasting...the guys needed a shirt change...thought this was a little trashy & a lot hilarious!





Gina taking a little snooze on our way home--she looked so beautiful I had to take it!


I love this one of my mom!


Dicey!


My buddy





2 comments:

Emily+Anthony said...

This ENTIRE trip looks AMAZEBALLS. WOW!! I love every single pic!! So much fun!!

Marcy said...

Sooooo much fun!!! You all do such fun things, and your families are just so cool! Great pictures!