Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bronco Playoff Game!

At the last minute we were able to get Bronco Playoff tickets so Jeff & I headed down to Denver for a little football weekend fun! Our friends Shuey & Tubby who are also big Bronco fans came down as well!  Our good buddy, Mike Hayter owns an amazing bar down there called Hayters & Co. & we spent some good, quality time there!!  I was bummed the other wives couldn't come, but I held my own with the guys & never lost a beer pong game all weekend (somebody has a new table at home! :))  The game was epic...it's already gone down as one of the best NFL games of all time...just wish the good guys would have won!



Hayter had these fun shirts made!



Mike & Jeff at the Nuggets game on Friday night!


Self portrait


Our favorite spot in the bar


Jeff & I at the Bronco game...never, EVER been so cold in my life...this is when we first got to the game & I was still perky! :)


Rollin hot...

Such a great spot to watch a game!!  Loved the atmosphere!

No comments: