I had been looking forward to putting our Christmas decs up since, well, we moved in the house in July! Even as it was being built we knew where our tree would go so it was extra fun this year to decorate the house & tree! :)
Had to instagram the tree...clearly obsessed at that point! :)
Our Elf, Suzie was a funny little girl--here she is inside the lamp!
Nana & I got to help in Brady's class with building gingerbread houses!
Little Suzie erased momma's "organization station" to give the kids a little message!
Here we are at Arts on Fire making special gifts for grandparents!
Playing with the panorama feature on my iphone
A video of Brady's entire school singing Silent Night as the finale to his Christmas program! Very moving considering what had happened a week prior...:(
Brady & the rest of the Kindergarteners...he was so excited for the program--it was so stinkin' cute. I wish I had done a better job of taking more photos! Next year...
Livvy's preschool singing some fun carols!
Here's a little video from their Christmas program at church...Liv wasn't quite into the actions! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment