Monday, January 28, 2013

New Years Eve!


We had 11 families over to celebrate New Years Eve this year--it was very fun and very chaotic!! :)  I loved watching the kiddos play & the adults even got in a little beer pong tourney!!  We celebrated the ball drop at 10 for families that wanted to get home a little earlier--Jeff & I blew up about 70 balloons the night before & dropped them over our stairs onto the kids at "midnight" :)


Harper & Liv in their jammies!



Luckily Jenny grabbed the camera while we were dropping the balloons--it actually looked pretty cool & the kiddos were amped!





Kiss Time!!  Ben stealing one from Maddy! :)


Livvy & Bryson who's 9--officially her first "crush" if that's possible at 3 1/2! :)


Whoa...Brady laying one on Tay Tay!!


Sweet Maddy


Brady & Jane--we were so glad Lez & Bryce & kiddos could come up for NYE!!  Wish I would have gotten a few more pics of them!



1 comment:

Marcy said...

So much fun!!! I love how Brady is just kissing everyone! Happy New Year!